Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kenny Rogers

Dinner at one of my favourite restaurants in Spore!
For those who are wondering these are my top three western restaurants which I just love to go!
1. Tony Romas
2. Kenny Rogers
3. Fish & Co.

Super long day at tuition and the class rooms were freezing. The only thing that I looked forward to was actually dinner. Hehehe ☺ 😝😜

Mum and me! We like to bring each other out to enjoy good food, hehehe like mother, like daughter, not bad right!

Chicken pot pie is a must try!! The whole bread were filled with big chunks of chicken and potatoes in creamy sauce! Super duper nice, feel like eating this now :<

Roasted chicken, macaroni with cheese, coleslaw, grilled potatoes and corn. All so yummy can die in food.
Macaroni with cheese. Super duper nice, made me feel so sinful sia. The hot cheese would totally melt in your tongue that kind of feeling, this is pure goodness.~

PS. I am currently really pissed at blogger. Made everything so difficult for me, I can't even edit my post. ZzzZ.