Ten things I want to do before I die:
1. Travel around the world.
2. Donate half of the money I have to charities.
3. Fly to New York City and watch a real board-way performance done by professions.
4. Learn to drive
5. Take morning strolls in Central Park and just enjoy myself or maybe walk a dog there.
6. Buy a yellow car and go on long road trips with a camera. I will snap pictures of everything I saw on the journey.
7. Cook for my loved ones.
8. Learn horse ridding.
9. Meet Harry Potter Cast.
10. Do bungee jump.
I have a feeling as I get older my list will get longer as well. Well, humans are greedy.
I am in the children section in the Lib and around me are all running children with those shoes which will make noises when they walk. -_- When I become a mother I would not buy those shoes for my child. I would end up being irritated by it and I would throw it away.