Friday, December 30, 2011

Last day of 2011

Wow, time really flies. It feels like weeks ago where I just did a post to sum up my 2010. & now once again, I am going to do the same. I wont write too many things, cause I using phone to blog so can't put captions, paiseh.

I decided to break this post up into different parts so I can explain things easier.

This is the first quarter of the year. From Jan till April, after SYF and step down! Actually my memories at that point of time is only cca. Hehehe, cause so used to stay back after school everyday to see them rehearse and make props! Feel glad that I got closer to people like Nicola, Rebekah, Lidan & Andrea!! ☺
I still remember how Charis will use my phone and spam photos, now 80% of the photos in my album is her face!! ☺ Those were really good times. ☺