I promise this will be the last part.
After the exams where we went to ikea to celebrate pig's belated birthday! Before that went to buy presents for her w Pong and then went to buy presents for alligator w Joan. ☺
Celebrated Alligator's birthday in school! I wonders why there's no photo, but I still must mention! ☺ School ended for the year but we have alps.
Ohhh then is my birthday! ☺☃ Hahaha was trying to spoil my own surprise but end of the day I decided I shouldn't do that! Thank you to Huiting, Siying, Joan & Vivien!!! ☺
During the holidays I went to USS with pig, the rest couldn't make it :( We must go there one more time where everyone can make it!
Okay, abrupt ending for this post. That sums up year of 2011. Hope everyone have a good year ahead of 2012!! ☺☺☺






